P.O. Box 3232
Eau Claire, WI 54702-3232
Contact: Pete Marsnik
- Business plan assistance
- Scientific/technical review
- Agriculture and food products
ClearWater Systems, LLC provides process development and business development consulting, project management and contract project services to a wide variety of industrial clients, from early stage startups to Fortune 50 companies.
The principal holds an MBA degree with an undergraduate degree in chemical engineering, and has an experience base of nearly twenty-five years.
Managerial expertise includes functional technical management, project management ($10,000 up to $80 million projects), new business development and strategic planning for many different companies and industries.
Technical expertise includes manufacturing process engineering (especially chemical processes and the treatment and handling of hazardous waste effluents), technology development and technology transfer.
ClearWater Systems is a Wisconsin-based LLC since 2000, with clients across Wisconsin, as well as Minnesota, California and Canada.
Areas of Expertise
Business Development expertise:
- Business Plan Development
- Strategic Plan Reviews
- Business plan review and screening for angel investor network
- UW-Eau Claire Entrepreneur Program guest lecture - business plans
- Entrepreneur and management team coaching
- Facilities project management - including design of unique features
- SBIR (Small Business Innovation Research) grant Principal Investigator
- Technology Transfer
- Due Diligence
- Financing activities
Process and Product Development expertise:
- Precision Cleaning
- Nano technologies
- Separations Technologies
- Industrial Waste Water Treatment
- UltraPure Water
- Reverse Osmosis
- Micro and Ultra Filtration
- Ion Exchange
- Water reuse
- Pollution Prevention
- Energy recovery
- Chemical Process Safety and Industrial Hygiene
- Facilities processes