4046 Windsong Circle
Verona, WI 53593
Contact: John Youngquist
- Scientific/technical review
- Federal funding proposal assistance
- Agriculture and food products
- Information Technology
- Paper/Forest products
We specialize in scientific and engineering services for institutions, small technology firms, small businesses and start-up companies, and emphasize:
- Assistance in the development of high tech products and products based upon science and engineering.
- Scientific grant writing utilizing experience with USDA, DOE, DOD, and NIH grant programs with a focus on SBIR and research based initiatives.
- Writing or assisting in writing scientific refereed publications, quality control documents, and production specifications.
- Creating newsletters, press releases, brochures, articles for trade publications, company newsletters and histories, text for web sites, and E-mail and direct-mail activities.
- Technology transfer focused on moving projects from the research and laboratory stage to successful implementation.
Areas of Expertise
- Communication Expertise—We have excellent experience in interacting and communicating with diverse audiences ranging from scientists and engineers to the general public. Clients can benefit by having us produce highly professional, easily understandable, and targeted information (i.e., communication documents) for their customers, employees, and investors, and we can write or assist in writing clear specifications and quality control documents.
- Grant Funding Sources—Clients can benefit because of our ability to locate and obtain funding for business expansion, new ventures, and on-going product research. We have written nine grants; seven of these have been awarded to our Clients. These grant applications have ranged from $30,000 to over $1,000,000. We work with federal agencies, including U.S. Department of Agriculture, U.S. Department of Energy, the National Science Foundation, and several state agencies. We have written several Small Business Innovative Research grant applications for small technology companies.
- Technology Transfer?—We bring clients a long history of expertise in successful technology transfer activities that results in moving science projects (1) from the basic research stage, (2) to the prototype manufacturing and testing stage, (3) to pilot-scale manufacturing, and (4) to full-scale manufacturing.