Calling all Innovators, Entrepreneurs, Small Technology Firms, and Researchers!
The SBIR Road Tour is coming to Madison, WI!
Do not miss this amazing opportunity to:
- Learn how to access $2.5B in early stage technology funding
- Meet with agency Program Managers one-on-one (space limited, register now)
- Network with industry experts
- Hear SBIR Awardee panels speak on past experiences and best practices
- Receive valuable training from SBIR/STTR experts
On July 18, 2017, individual program managers from the 11 participating agencies representing $2.5 billion in early stage funding will participate in a one-day event alongside technology entrepreneurs and state innovation ecosystem members. Program Managers ask that every firm provide a quad chart.
Register Today to Secure Your One-on-One Meeting with SBIR/STTR Program Managers from:
- Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Department of Commerce - National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Department of Defense - Air Force (USAF)
- Department of Defense - Missile Defense Agency (MDA)
- Department of Defense - Navy
- Department of Defense - Special Operations Command (SOCOM)
- Department of Energy (DOE)
- Department of Health and Human Services - National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
Other Agenda Highlights Include:
- Learn how to access local and state resources available to innovators, researchers, and technology entrepreneurs.
- SBIR Agencies Funding Priorities Overviews
- Afternoon sessions presented by BBCetc - a national recoginized team helping clients win federal funding through the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs. They can apply their deep expertise working with technology entrepreneurs to help advance your idea.
This SBIR Road Tour stop is Hosted By: Center for Technology Commercialization and University of Wisconsin Extension-Division of Business and Entrepreneurship
Date: July 18, 2017
Time: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Location: The Park Hotel on Capital Square
22 S. Carroll St
Madison, WI 53703
Fee: $25 Student
Registration will grant you full access to the event and agency one-on-ones, including a light breakfast and lunch with lively panel discussion from past SBIR Recipients.
Register early to secure a one-on-one spot. They will fill up quickly.
*The link to schedule one-on-one meetings with program managers will be sent after the registration of this event. Agencies are requesting firms to present a quad chart prior to the one-on-one meetings.
Call 608-263-7794 with registration issues. All other questions please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more by visiting www.sbirroadtour.com
Follow America’s Seed Fund on Twitter via @sbirgov #SBIRRoadTour
America's Seed Fund (the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs) annually provides approximately $2.5 billion in non-dilutive early-stage technology funding. The SBIR Road Tour is an opportunity for tech startups, innovators, entrepreneurs, and researchers to learn how to access this funding, meet one-on-one with decision makers, and connect with local state innovation ecosystem members. This one-day event will provide attendees, including women and minority entrepreneurs, the opportunity to engage with representatives from various SBIR/STTR agencies.